Loving and learning together as Jesus taught us
Our school will provide a loving, secure and stimulating learning environment, where everyone will grow in their faith journey and be inspired to be the best person they can be.
- To value and encourage the whole school community to develop their God given potential
- To nurture and support each child in their faith journey as a worshipping community
- To promote and encourage the individuality of all, respecting ethnicity, attainment, age gender, disability and background.
- To provide a learning environment and curriculum that is safe, stimulating, creative and challenging
- To create a partnership involving school, home and parish and the wider community
- To help each child develop a positive self-image with a healthy lifestyle to become confident individuals who will contribute to society
- To instil a lifelong love of learning
Love :- we show compassion towards each other
Faith :- we place our confidence, belief and trust in God
Integrity:- we strive to be honest and truthful in what we say and do
Diversity:- we recognise that each individual is unique
Excellence:- we achieve our best in all that we do