- DEPUTY HEADTEACHER
- BREAKFAST CLUB SUPERVISOR
START DATE: 1ST SEPTEMBER 2020
FULL TIME POSITION
Salary Range L14 to L19 (£59,833 to £67,237)
Number on roll 465 Age 2-11
Due to the retirement of our much loved, long serving Deputy Headteacher, we are advertising this exciting position in our successful primary school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring Deputy Headteacher with exceptionally strong values. The Governors invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified practising Catholic Leaders to play a key role in building on our successes and reputation.
We would like someone who is:
- A practising Catholic with a clear vision and belief for Catholic education
- An outstanding teacher who leads by exemplary practice
- A leader who has the ability to maintain current standards as well as move the school forward in terms of teaching and learning
- A person who is organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A leader who is committed to the wellbeing and academic progress of all children
- A person who is able to work in close partnership with the Headteacher leading our dedicated and talented staff
We can offer you:
- A genuinely happy school where children love learning and teachers love teaching them
- First class professional development which will equip you with skills required for further promotion
- An opportunity to work in partnership with an experienced Headteacher who is dedicated to distributive leadership
- A role where you are fully included in making leadership decisions so that the school continues to thrive and develop its innovative approach to education
- A committed and motivated staff, engaged parents and an active, supportive governing body.
Please come and visit our wonderful school.
Phone or email the School Business Manager Mrs Kim McKenzie to arrange a time.
Closing date: Friday 24th April 2020, 9.00 am
Interview date: Friday 1st May 2020
St. Catherine’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Breakfast Club Supervisor
Salary: Unified Rewards Grade A, £20,103 to 21,591 (FTE)
St Catherine’s School is looking for a Breakfast Club Supervisor to join our existing friendly and committed team who is highly motivated and able to work, using their own initiative, with pupils attending the Breakfast Club. We require someone who will nurture and engage with our pupils during Breakfast Club.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the care and supervision of all pupils
- Assist with the registration of pupils at the club and other admin tasks as required.
- Prepare appropriate activities for children to undertake after breakfast and engage pupils in those activities within a caring environment.
- Develop good relationships with all pupils attending club, promoting positive behaviour as per the school behaviour policy
- Assist with the preparation of breakfast and help pupils with eating their breakfast if needed. Help clear up food preparation area and eating areas after the club ends.
- Follow school policies regarding: Safeguarding and Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Inclusion
- Be able to work within a small team, whilst also using their own initiative within a changing environment and become an active part of our team prepared to go the extra mile for the benefit of our school community
Hours of work are 7.30am to 9.00am Monday to Friday. This position is term time only.
The ideal applicant will have experience of working with children from the ages of 4 to 11. Qualifications in childcare and food hygiene would be desirable, although not essential.
To apply please complete the CES application form attached and return it via email to email@example.com.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the deadline so please do not delay in submitting an application.