Part Time Class Teacher Position KS1, 3 days per week
Temporary position starting November 2017 for 2.5 terms initially
No. on roll 480
The Governing Body of this happy, successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly dedicated staff team.
The suitable candidate will be:
- An excellent classroom teacher committed to raising standards
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- A practitioner who can support and promote the vision of our school and who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- To be sympathetic and supportive of the ethos of a Catholic School
We can offer:
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school
- An attractive, welcoming and well-resourced environment
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
Visits to St Catherine’s are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment.
Applications forms should be returned to the school via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of application TBD
Interviews to be held on TBD
St Catherine’s Catholic Primary School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
St Catherine’s Catholic Primary School is looking for an inspirational class teacher, committed to the highest standards of achievement, who can join the team in our busy school.