- TWO CLASS TEACHERS
- BREAKFAST CLUB SUPERVISOR
TWO CLASS TEACHERS
START DATE: SEPTEMBER 2020
St Catherine’s is an outstanding, warm and friendly Barnet school with a strong caring ethos.
We are looking for two inspiring Class Teachers to join our teaching team from September 2020. Positions could be in any year group across the school from EYFS to KS2, so we are keen to hear from teachers with experience in any primary area. The ideal candidate:
- Has a passion for teaching and strives to be outstanding in all areas
- Has high expectations of pupils
- Will challenge and motivate pupils
- Has good organisational skills
- Is fun and dynamic
- Is willing to participate in the Catholic life of the school.
We can offer:
- A welcoming and positive Catholic community
- Children whose behaviour is exemplary and who are keen to learn
- A supportive and caring staff team
- A strong commitment to innovative professional development
- A bright, modern and well-resourced environment.
- Supportive parents who take a keen interest in their children’s learning
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone the school office on 020 8440 4946 to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st January at 11am.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 4th February.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NQTs are very welcome to apply for these posts.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the deadline so please do not delay in submitting your application.
St Catherine’s Catholic Primary School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Breakfast Club Supervisor
Salary: Unified Rewards Grade A, £20,103 to 21,591 (FTE)
St Catherine’s School is looking for a Breakfast Club Supervisor to join our existing friendly and committed team who is highly motivated and able to work, using their own initiative, with pupils attending the Breakfast Club. We require someone who will nurture and engage with our pupils during Breakfast Club.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the care and supervision of all pupils
- Assist with the registration of pupils at the club and other admin tasks as required.
- Prepare appropriate activities for children to undertake after breakfast and engage pupils in those activities within a caring environment.
- Develop good relationships with all pupils attending club, promoting positive behaviour as per the school behaviour policy
- Assist with the preparation of breakfast and help pupils with eating their breakfast if needed. Help clear up food preparation area and eating areas after the club ends.
- Follow school policies regarding: Safeguarding and Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Inclusion
- Be able to work within a small team, whilst also using their own initiative within a changing environment and become an active part of our team prepared to go the extra mile for the benefit of our school community
Hours of work are 7.30am to 9.00am Monday to Friday. This position is term time only.
The ideal applicant will have experience of working with children from the ages of 4 to 11. Qualifications in childcare and food hygiene would be desirable, although not essential.
To apply please complete the CES application form attached and return it via email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 29th January at 9 am.
Interviews will be held on Friday 31st January.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the deadline so please do not delay in submitting an application.