- BREAKFAST CLUB SUPERVISOR
Breakfast Club Supervisor
Salary: Unified Rewards Grade A, £20,103 to 21,591 (FTE)
St Catherine’s School is looking for a Breakfast Club Supervisor to join our existing friendly and committed team who is highly motivated and able to work, using their own initiative, with pupils attending the Breakfast Club. We require someone who will nurture and engage with our pupils during Breakfast Club.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the care and supervision of all pupils
- Assist with the registration of pupils at the club and other admin tasks as required.
- Prepare appropriate activities for children to undertake after breakfast and engage pupils in those activities within a caring environment.
- Develop good relationships with all pupils attending club, promoting positive behaviour as per the school behaviour policy
- Assist with the preparation of breakfast and help pupils with eating their breakfast if needed. Help clear up food preparation area and eating areas after the club ends.
- Follow school policies regarding: Safeguarding and Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Inclusion
- Be able to work within a small team, whilst also using their own initiative within a changing environment and become an active part of our team prepared to go the extra mile for the benefit of our school community
Hours of work are 7.30am to 9.00am Monday to Friday. This position is term time only.
The ideal applicant will have experience of working with children from the ages of 4 to 11. Qualifications in childcare and food hygiene would be desirable, although not essential.
To apply please complete the CES application form attached and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be returned via email to email@example.com
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the deadline so please do not delay in submitting an application.