KS2 TEACHER REQUIRED
FIXED TERM CONTRACT
2 TERMS STARTING JANUARY 1ST 2019
St Catherine’s is an outstanding, warm and friendly Barnet school with a strong caring ethos.
We are looking for an inspiring teacher to cover a period of maternity leave from January. The ideal candidate:
- Has a passion for teaching and strives to be outstanding in all areas
- Has high expectations of pupils
- Will challenge and motivate pupils
- Has good organisational skills
- Is fun and dynamic
- Is willing to participate in the Catholic life of the school.
We can offer:
- A welcoming and positive Catholic community
- Children whose behaviour is exemplary and who are keen to learn
- A supportive and caring staff team
- A strong commitment to innovative professional development
- A bright, modern and well-resourced environment.
- Supportive parents who take a keen interest in their children’s learning
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone the school office on 020 8440 4946 to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd November at 9am.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 27th November
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate NQT’s in this post as it is only for 2 terms.
We reserve the right to interview prior to the closing date; therefore please do not delay in submitting your application.
St Catherine’s Catholic Primary School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check