Dear Parents and Carers,
Spellings: ‘ou’ making ‘u’ sound
Please practise the 10, 5, 2, 3, 4 and 8 times tables and related division facts.
We will find out tomorrow who has been victorious in the boys vs girls TTRS tournament. The new competition, starting today, will be 3B vs 3G.
In addition, please use Hit the button (Hit the Button – Quick fire maths practise for 6-11 year olds (topmarks.co.uk)) to practise division facts.
Learning next week:
- To measure in kg and g
- Equivalent mass
- Comparing mass
- Adding and subtracting mass
- We will begin our sequence of learning on writing leaflets.
- To know how St Paul had to learn to be a Christian and think about what we can learn from his experience.
- How to keep safe.
- To continue with our digital mapping work.
- To notice that light is reflected from surfaces.
Mrs Ball and Miss Grace