Dear Parents and Carers,
Please practise the 10, 5, 2, 3, 4 and 8 times tables and related division facts.
We look forward to hearing who has been victorious in this week’s competition between Year 3 and 4 tomorrow! The next Times Tables Rockstars battle will be between the boys and girls in Year 3, beginning tomorrow and ending on Thursday 15th June.
In addition, please use Hit the button (Hit the Button – Quick fire maths practise for 6-11 year olds (topmarks.co.uk)) to practise division facts.
Learning next week:
- Equivalent fractions on a number line or bar model
- Measure mass in grams
- To write a biography using PC sentences and pronouns to avoid repetition.
- To propose changes to grammar and vocabulary to improve consistency, including the accurate use of pronouns in sentences
- To know what Jesus teaches about helping others and reflect on how we help others.
To recognise that they need light in order to see things and that dark is the absence of light
- To use four-figure grid references to describe the location of objects and places on a simple map.
- To use digital technology in different ways in the classroom, home and community.
Mrs Ball and Miss Grace