Dear Parents and Carers,
- To compare and order fractions
- To understand the numerators of non unit fractions
- to understand the whole
- To compare non unit fractions
To write a poem using double -ly sentences and similes
- To prepare poems to read aloud and to perform, showing understanding through intonation, tone, volume and action.
- To understand what the fruits of the Spirit are.
To recognise that soils are made from rocks and organic matter
- To understand about the different ways to keep track of spending and saving by keeping simple records and why this is important
- Use appropriate tools (software, websites and apps) to collaborate and communicate safely online
- To explain the advantages and disadvantages of communicating electronically and strategies for preventing issues.
- Describe how a significant geographical activity has changed a landscape in the short or long term
Mrs Ball and Miss Grace