Dear Parents and Carers,
Focus: ch grapheme
acheanchor Christmas school choir echo
Please practise the 10, 5, 2, 3, 4 and 8 times tables.
The next Times tables Rockstars battle will be between Year 3 and 4, beginning on Thursday and ending next Thursday. We will give the certificates out for the top 3 players in each class during celebration assembly on Friday and hear which class has been victorious.
- To divide 2 digits by 1 digit with remainders
- End of unit assessment.
- Build up to writing recounts.
- To To know that it is Jesus we receive in Holy Communion and reflect on this very great gift.
- To know that some people may behave differently online, including pretending to be someone they’re not
- To know that magnets have two poles that attract and repel each other.
- To use straightforward scientific evidence to answer questions or to support their findings.
Mrs Ball and Miss Grace