Dear Parents and Carers,
- To calculate perimeter
- End of block assessment
- To know the denominator of unit fractions.
To know the features of poems. To write similes about volcanoes. To use adverbs to describe the actions of volcanoes (double ly sentences).
- To know what happened at Pentecost.
To describe in simple terms how fossils are formed when things that have lived are trapped within rock
- We will be discussing the different ways we can pay for things other than cash e.g. debit cards, credit cards, online payments
- To identify and use repetitions or loops in a program sequence, predicting outcomes and noticing and correcting any mistakes
- We will apply our learning so far to create repeating patterns on Scratch.
- To describe everyday life in ancient Rome, including aspects, such as jobs, houses, buildings, food and schooling.
Mrs Ball and Miss Grace