Dear Parents and Carers,
A huge thank you to all the parents who have volunteered to walk us to swimming at QE Boys on Mondays (and on trips). Without your help we wouldn’t be able to offer such a variety of wonderful experiences for the children.
Spellings: Suffixes -ing, -ness, -ed
Please note that from this week onwards, spellings will be sent out on a Thursday and their test will be the following Thursday.
usingsmiling baking caring carefulness carelessness stopped stopping chatted chatting
Please practise the 10, 5, 2, 3, 4 and 8 times tables.
The next Times tables Rockstars battle will be between 3G and 3B, beginning today and ending next Thursday. We will give the certificates out for the top 3 players in each class on Friday and hear which class has been victorious.
In addition, please use Hit the button (Hit the Button – Quick fire maths practise for 6-11 year olds (topmarks.co.uk)) to practise division facts.
- To measure in millimetres
- To measure in millimetres and centimetres
- Build up to writing a newspaper article.
- To retell how Jesus appeared to two of his disciples on the road to Emmaus and to think about what we can learn from this experience
- To record findings using simple scientific language, drawings, labelled diagrams (Earth’s structure).
- To identify and use repetitions or loops in a program sequence, predicting outcomes and noticing and correcting any mistakes
Mrs Ball and Miss Grace