Class Teacher Position KS1/KS2
with potential for Science Subject Lead responsibility with TLR2a
Permanent starting September 2017
No. on roll 500
The Governing Body of this happy, successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly dedicated staff team. We require a suitably experienced teacher to lead Science throughout the school.
The suitable candidate will be:
- An excellent classroom teacher committed to raising standards
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- A practitioner who can support and promote the vision and ethos of our school and who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Able to lead a core subject effectively and committed to raising standards
- Sympathetic and supportive of the ethos of a Catholic School
We can offer:
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school
- An attractive, welcoming and well-resourced environment
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
Visits to St Catherine’s are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment.
Applications forms should be returned to the school via email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications Monday 22nd May at 09.00
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 24th May
The interview process will include a 20 minute lesson observation. This will be in a KS1 class. Candidates will also need to prepare a 5 minute presentation on “How I will raise the achievement of Science in all Key Stages next year”.
St Catherine’s Catholic Primary School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.